Hall Electric Employment Opportunities
From time to time we have job opportunities that open up, but remember, at Hall Electric we only hire the best. As the premiere commercial and residential electric repair and service company in south Texas, we offer competitive salaries and a supportive work environment.
- Must be TDRL licensed and have verifiable experience
- Must have good understanding of electrical fundamentals, NEC and Basic theory
- Must be a good communicator – customer, supervisor, co-workers , inspectors, etc.
- Must demonstrate J-man level skills: planning, scheduling, ordering materials, etc.
- Must be detailed in work, daily paperwork, reports, material orders, communication, etc.
- Must have good trouble-shooting and critical thinking skills
- Must work safely in construction environment
- Must be punctual, dependable and have dependable transportation
- Need to be willing to grow in skills, responsibilities and leadership
- Will properly use, maintain and care for all Hall Electric tools and vehicles
- Needs TDRL license or be able to get it
- Need good listening skills with ability to follow direction and remember new skills
- Must be dependable and have dependable transportation
- Need to be self-motivated and be willing to perform duties in a timely manner
- Must be willing to grow in skills, responsibilities and electrical knowledge
In addition to licensed electricians, we also occasionally have positions for warehouse staff, back office personnel and support staff.
If you’re ready for a rewarding career with a growing company, please review the jobs listed below and apply. We update our employment listing regularly, so be sure to check back often.
If you have any questions about Hall Electric, call us today on (361) 578-6221. Alternatively you can e-mail us here